Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Late to bed

It's already after midnight and Liam will probably be up a little over an hour so I'll keep this short and go to bed. The boys actually didn't get to sleep too too late tonight, but we had some friends over which over-excited them a little and neither one appreciated being put down drowsy but awake so they rocked in their rockers and got to sleep by nine. Owen slept for 8 hours for the second night in a row. I keep hoping that he'll convince his brother to do the same.

I started taking Fenugreek the other day and it's working wonders. It's now the second night in a row that I've been able to pump 10 ounces in one sitting. I've even started filling one 5 oz. bottle and freezing another 5 oz. for future use. It's very reassuring to know that I have extra on hand so that I don't have to use formula if I have another moment of crisis like last week.

We're still in a bit of a standstill as far as developmental milestones are concerned. They are 2 days shy of 7 weeks but still aren't smiling in a way that convinces me that they know what they are doing. They are, however, seeming more and more aware and alert every day and they are so vain that their favorite toy is the mirror.

More soon, but I need to sleep.

No comments: